This meal prep is GREAT to eat cold and SO easy to make! These grilled veggies are BOMB and the grilled tofu and roasted potatoes will make your mouth water. This prep will take you only 30 minutes and you can make TONS to save in the fridge or freezer to eat whenever you need a quick meal!
Grab Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard HERE: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZKQZ24S.
*BUY OUR MEAL PREP COOKBOOK HERE*
PLANT BASED BURGER MEAL PREP: https://youtu.be/MLRK2RG0_7s
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/fitcouplecooks
HOW TO STAY MOTIVATED: https://youtu.be/Sj-7fKDqXUM
HOW ADAM LOST 80LBS: https://youtu.be/_YxvS8NaPFg
FOLLOW US ON;
INGREDIENTS (to make 6 meals, but can double or triple to make a ton!):
6 small russet potatoes
2 (420g) package of tofu
3 bell peppers
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp Sir Kensington’s Spicy Brown Mustard
STORAGE AND REHEATING DIRECTIONS:
1. All meals will be fine in the fridge for 5 days.
2. Freeze all the meals you will not eat in the first 4 days.
3. If you decide to freeze them they will last for 3 months.
4. Take the meal out the night before you plan to eat and place in fridge to thaw.
5. Once thawed, reheat in the oven or saute pan for a few minutes or eat cold… or put in your Hot Logic!
Don’t know what a “Hot Logic” is? Check out this video: https://youtu.be/6bfmefjupu4
At checkout, enter the coupon code: “fitcouplecooks” so that YOU can get 20% off!!! WOOOOO!!!
(Watch the full video for more detailed instructions: https://youtu.be/wpLJXHUyvyM )
#plantbased #plantbasedmealprep #mealprep
Read more: youtube.com